- Ens support has been removed from the library.
Library builder methods regarding ens has been removed:
Library builder methods no longer require UNS smart contract addresses for known networks (mainnet, testnet). Only
unsProviderUrlmethods are required.
Library builder methods has changed it's signature. Almost all methods now has prefixes related to specific name server (
- Example of changed methods:
- ENS considered deprecated and will be removed in future
- 🎉 🎉 🎉 Add Polygon Layer 2 support!
Resolution#getBatchOwnersmethod to resolve owner addresses of many domains only for UNS.
Resolution#getRecordsmethod to resole multiple records of a single domain.
Resolution#getAllRecordsmethod to resole all known records of a single domain.
Resolution#getLocationsmethod to resole all known records of a single domain.
Resolution#getLocationsmethod which will help to determine domains location (blockhain, networkId) and useful metadata like owner, resolver, registry addresses, provider url if possible.
- Method returns:
- Domain blockhain (ETH or MATIC)
- Blockchain network id (numeric)
- Owner address
- Resolver address
- Registry address
Provider URL if possible
- Infura URL by default
- Domain name is now trimmed and lowercased before resolving
Domain names that are not accomply with this regex
^[.a-z\d-]+$will throw a NSExceptionCode.InvalidDomain
Resolution#isSupportedis now making an async call and throws
NamingServiceType.CNSwas replaced by
- Removed deprecated constructor, to build the instance use Resolution.builder() instead
- Remove deprecated Resolution#getUsdt, use Resolution#getMultiChainAddress() instead
- Remove deprecated Resolution#addr, use Resolution#getAddress() instead
- Remove deprecated Resolution#namehash, use Resolution#getNamehash() instead
- Remove deprecated Resolution#email, use Resolution#getEmail() instead
- Remove deprecated Resolution#ipfsHash, use Resolution#getIpfsHash() instead
- Remove deprecated Resolution#owner, use Resolution#getOwner() instead
- Remove deprecated TickerVersion enum
- 🎉 🎉 🎉 Added support for new TLD's ( .888, .nft, .coin, .blockchain, .wallet, .x, .bitcoin, .dao )
DomainResolution#getTokenURI- Retrieves the tokenURI from the registry smart contract.
DomainResolution#getTokenURIMetadata- Retrieves the data from the endpoint provided by tokenURI from the registry smart contract.
DomainResolution#unhash- Retrieves the domain name from token metadata that is provided by tokenURI from the registry smart contract.
- Return ENS support
Allow setting custom contract addresses in
Resolution.Builderto support local testnet environment
- remove ENS support
- removed BufferedReader#lines due to incompatibility with lower android versions (< 7)
- Remove Jakson dependency in favor of gson
- Fix the deserialization bug with Jakson on NetworkConfigLoader.java
- Introduce DomainResolution#getMultiChainAddress general method to fetch a ticker address from specific chain
- Deprecate DomainResolution#getUsdt method in favor of DomainResolution#getMultiChainAddress
- Remove dependency 'org.apache.commons:commons-math3:3.6.1'
- Added linter to make sure there is no unused dependencies.
- Autoconfigure chainId from the blockchainprovider url when setting one via Builder#ProviderUrl
- Use Infura Ethereum Provider by default
- Fixed missing information on NamingServiceException thrown from ZNS
- Introduced IProvider interface -- implement it in order to get full control over HTTP requests to blockchain provider
- Moved Lombok dependency to compileOnly group
- Added ability to instantly check a domain according to naming service rules for valid domain names
- Introduced Resolution#dns method to query dns records from .crypto domains
- Introduced Resolution#usdt method to query usdt address of different chains such as tron, omni, eos and erc20
- Solve issue with recent etherium node update
- Moved to use ProxyReader contract instead of direct communication with Registry/Resolver contracts
- Replace Resolution constructor with configurable builder
- Introduce DomainResolution interface
- Replace deprecated APIs
- Update network-config
- Code cleanup
- Fix infura response handling to align with a new format
- Plugged-in network config file with contracts
- Code cleanup
- Deprecated following methods from Resolution.java class:
- owner in favor of getOwner
- addr in favor of getAddress
- email in favor of getEmail
- ipfsHash in favor of getIpfsHash
- namehash in favor of getNamehash
- Added Ens support
- Code cleanup
- Fix resource read
- Change group id to 'com.unstoppabledomains'
- Setup CI/CD process
- Optimized build process
- Client version specification
- Changelog introduced
- Changelog is not tracked