To make integrations easier, Unstoppable Domains provides developers with a free test domain. You can use any available domain ending for your free test domain (except .zil).
To distinguish these test domains from paid domains, all test domains are prefixed with
udtestdev-. For example:
To prevent abuse, we ask that developers cover the cost of minting and transferring these domains to their wallets. Unstoppable Domains does not make any money from issuing test domains.
- A Web3 compatible wallet
- Configure your wallet for Goerli Testnet or Polygon/Mumbai
- Get free Ether from Goerli faucet or free MATIC tokens from Polygon faucet to cover transaction fees (only for Goerli and Mumbai Testnet)
- Ensure you have funds in your wallet to pay transaction fees (only for Polygon Mainnet)
Domains on Polygon Mainnet can be purchased for free through Unstoppable Website Faucet, but members will need to cover their own gas fees to mint the domain.
- Go to the Unstoppable Website Faucet page for developers.
- Select the network for the domain: Goerli Testnet , Polygon Mainnet, or Mumbai Testnet .
Configure the domain options:
- domain ending : .888, .crypto, .x, .coin, .wallet, .bitcoin, .nft, .dao, .blockchain
: the part of the domain the follows
- recipient address : must enter ETH address (required)
- cryptocurrency records : add optional cryptocurrency addresses, such as bitcoin or litecoin
- custom records : add optional key and value pairs
If you don't know the recipient address, this information will be retrieved and populated for you after connecting your wallet to the transaction. Just click on Mint Domain to continue.
- Click the Mint Domain button when finished configuring options.
- Sign the transaction with your wallet.
You're the new proud owner of a test domain on your preferred network. Happy hacking!