Support Unstoppable Domains in Your Web Browser
This page outlines the use case for supporting Unstoppable Domains in my web browser, allowing users of your browser to create and view decentralized websites.
How does it work?
The website is decentralized by being created on the Ethereum blockchain, and the domain is stored in a user’s wallet, just like a cryptocurrency.
Who controls the content?
Individuals control their content and identity with a decentralized website. No one can delete content (such as blogs, podcasts, artwork, or social media) or move it around other than the domain owner.
Are there working integrations for this feature?
The following is a list of compatible browsers and extensions for Unstoppable d-websites:
- Opera for desktop and mobile (supports .crypto)
- Brave for desktop and mobile (supports .crypto)
- Google Chrome Extension (supports all Unstoppable Top Level Domains)
- Firefox Extension (supports all Unstoppable Top Level Domains)
- Unstoppable Browser (supports .crypto and .zil)
How do I get started?
See the guides on Resolving Domains in Web Applications and Browser Resolution Algorithm. For a list of test domains, see Browser Resolution Test Domains.